Definitions of “allotype”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Paratype of the opposite sex to the holotype
• A type specimen of the sex opposite to that of the holotype
• Any one of the genetic variants of protein that occur in a single species
• Specimen designated from the type series that is the opposite sex of the holotype
• Products of one or more alleles that can be detected as inherited variants of a particular molecule
• Any of the genetic variants of a plasma protein or other molecule occurring among members of a single species
• Any one of the genetically determined antigenic differences within an immunoglobulin isotope that occur among members of the same species