Definitions of “Skill”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• User or player agency
• Alternative term for a move
• In regular English usage means 'proficiency'
• The ability to accurately forecast returns
• The familiar knowledge of any art or science
• An ability, usually learned, to perform actions
• The abilities acquired by workers through education
• Ability to produce solutions in some problem domain
• An ability that has been acquired by training
• Skill is a British slang expression of admiration, appreciation
A further 9 definitions can be found on Encyclo