Cunning (Crossword clue)
We found 35 answers for “Cunning” .This page shows answers to the clue Cunning, followed by ten definitions like “Crafty; sly; artful”, “Knowledge; art; skill” and “Adeptness in performance”. Synonyms for Cunning are for example astute, astuteness and clever. More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
SLY AS A FOX (3,2,1,3)
Definitions of “Cunning”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Adeptness in performance
• Shrewdness in deception
• Knowing; skillful; dexterous
• Showing inventiveness and skill
• Wrought with, or exhibiting, skill or ingenuity
• Drafty artfulness (especially in deception)
• The faculty or act of using stratagem to accomplish a purpose
• Shrewdness as demonstrated by being skilled in deception
• Skill employed in a shrewd or sly manner, as in deceiving
• Attractive especially by means of smallness or prettiness or quaintness
Synonyms of “Cunning”Using a synonym can be a good alternative for using “Cunning”. You might be able to find more answers by using these:
astute, astuteness, clever, cleverness, craftiness, crafty, deceit, devious, guile, shrewd, shrewdness, sly, slyness, sneaky and wily.
More crossword answersWe found 35 answers for the crossword clue Cunning . A further 50 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Cunning yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “A.TU..” will find “ASTUTE” and “A.TUTENE..” will find “ASTUTENESS”)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Cunning”