Definitions of “Aptitude”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Undeveloped potential or ability
• (Lexical terms) inherent ability
• The ability to deal with aspects of the environment
• A natural or acquired disposition or capacity for a particular purpose
• (software) aptitude is a front-end to the Advanced Packaging Tool (APT)
• An aptitude is a component of a competency to do a certain kind of work at a certain level
• The rate at which a student can learn a language, based on raw talent. Aptitude does not seem tbe related tattitude