Settlement (Crossword clue)
We found 21 answers for “Settlement” .This page shows answers to the clue Settlement, followed by ten definitions like “A place where people live”, “Once a deal has been made” and “When payment is made for a trade”. Synonyms for Settlement are for example appeasement, bringing together and ceasefire. More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
Definitions of “Settlement”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• When payment is made for a trade
• A place where people live
• Something settled or resolved
• (F tassement, affaisement
• A place where a group of people live
• Collection of dwellings forming a community
• The conclusion of a securities transaction
• An agreement between the parties that ends a dispute
• Establishment in life, in business, condition, etc.
• An area where a group of families live together
A further 23 definitions can be found on Encyclo
Synonyms of “Settlement”Using a synonym can be a good alternative for using “Settlement”. You might be able to find more answers by using these:
appeasement, bringing together, ceasefire, city state, colony, compromise, conciliation, dependency, outpost, protectorate, resolution, reunion, satellite, squaring off and understanding.
More crossword answersWe found 21 answers for the crossword clue Settlement . A further 19 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Settlement yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “A.PEASEME..” will find “APPEASEMENT” and “B.INGING TOGETH..” will find “BRINGING TOGETHER”)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Settlement”