Definitions of “Appeasement”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Historically, the conciliatory policy adopted by the British government
• Calming the act of appeasing (as by acceding to the demands of)
• The act of appeasing (as by acceding to the demonds of)
• An attempt to stop complaints or to reduce difficulties by making concessions
• The political strategy of pacifying a potentially hostile nation in the hope of avoiding war
• Appeasement in a political context is a diplomatic policy of making political or material concessions to an enemy power in order to avoid conflict