Definitions of “Ridicule”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Subject to laughter or ridicule
• To laugh at mockingly or disparagingly
• Language or behavior intended to mock or humiliate
• The act of deriding or treating with contempt
• Words designed to arouse laughter and contempt for a person
• == Plot == The film begins in 1783 with the Chevalier de Milletail (Carlo Brandt) visiting the elderly Monsieur de Blayac (Lucien Pascal)