Definitions of “Disdain”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Look on with contemptÂ
• To look upon or treat with contempt
• To think unworthy of notice, response, etc.
• To think unworthy; to deem unsuitable or unbecoming
• Lack of respect accompanied by a feeling of intense dislike
• (Lexical terms) lack of respect accompanied by a feeling of intense dislike
• The USS Disdain was an American Admirable Class minesweeper of 625 tons displacement launched in 1944