Definitions of “Prickle”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A little prick; a small, sharp point
• A sieve of filberts, -- about fifty pounds
• A hard, pointed outgrowth from the surface of a plant
• To prick slightly, as with prickles, or fine, sharp points
• A superficial, sharp-pointed outgrowth of the bark or epidermis of a plant
• A small and weak spine-like body borne irregularly on the bark or epidermis
• (protein) The first prickle protein was identified in Drosophila as a planar cell polarity protein