Irritate (Crossword clue)
We found 43 answers for “Irritate” .This page shows answers to the clue Irritate, followed by 8 definitions like “Excited; heightened”, “To produce irritation in” and “To render null and void”. Synonyms for Irritate are for example aggravate, anger and annoy. More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
WEAR ON (4,2)
Definitions of “Irritate”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• To render null and void
• To excite anger or displeasure in
• Excite to an abnormal condition
• To abnormally be uncomfortable
• To increase the action or violence of
• Excite to an abnormal condition, of chafe or inflame
• Annoy, vex, anger, make angry, make impatient, peeve, provoke
• Make painful, aggravate, make sensitive, inflame, make sore, make swollen
• Physiology and biology: excite to some characteristic action or condition
Synonyms of “Irritate”Using a synonym can be a good alternative for using “Irritate”. You might be able to find more answers by using these:
aggravate, anger, annoy, bother, cheese off, crawl, displease, drive you mad, exasperate, frustrate, gall, get on your nerves, hack off, incense, infuriate, irk, madden, nark and prickle.
More crossword answersWe found 43 answers for the crossword clue Irritate . A further 50 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Irritate yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “A.GRAVA..” will find “AGGRAVATE” and “A.G..” will find “ANGER”)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Irritate”