Polish (Crossword clue)
We found 32 answers for “Polish” .This page shows answers to the clue Polish, followed by ten definitions like “The Slavic language of Poland”, “(of surfaces) make shine 7” and “A highly developed state of perfection”. Synonyms for Polish are for example buff, clean and even. More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
Definitions of “Polish”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A preparation used in polishing
• The Slavic language of Poland
• (of surfaces) make shine 7
• A highly developed state of perfection
• Improve or perfect by pruning or polishing
• The property of being smooth and shiny
• A smooth, glossy surface, usually produced by friction
• An attribute of surface texture of a rock or particle
• Of or pertaining to Poland or its inhabitants
• To make smooth and glossy, usually by friction
A further 10 definitions can be found on Encyclo
More crossword answersWe found 32 answers for the crossword clue Polish . A further 50 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Polish yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “B...” will find “BUFF” and “C.E..” will find “CLEAN”)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Polish”