Wax (Crossword clue)
WAX - This product, whether natural or synthetic, is formed primarily of hydrocarbons
We found 14 answers for “Wax” .This page shows answers to the clue Wax, followed by ten definitions like “Esters of monohydric alcohols”, “To grow bigger or greater” and “Wax is a solid fatty substance”.
Definitions of “Wax”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Wax is a solid fatty substance
• Used for carving, engraving
• A waxlike product secreted by certain plants
• Substance used on the bottom of skis
• Wax is hip-hop slang for a vinyl record
• Wax used to finish, polish or burnish wood
• Increase in phase; `the moon is waxing`
• (Intelligent words) increase in phase
• A natural protective coating for hard surfaces
• A waxlike composition used for uniting surfaces
A further 26 definitions can be found on Encyclo
More crossword answersWe found 14 answers and 1 “crossword-did-you-knows” for the crossword clue Wax . Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Wax yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Wax”