Plane (Crossword clue)
We found 24 answers for “Plane” .This page shows answers to the clue Plane, followed by ten definitions like “Any tree of the genus Platanus”, “An unbounded two-dimensional shape” and “(mythology) In Greek mythology”. Synonyms for Plane are for example aeroplane, aircraft and airliner. More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
Definitions of “Plane”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• (mythology) In Greek mythology
• Figuratively, to make plain or smooth
• (esotericism) In esoteric cosmology
• Imaginary line connecting two points on a surface
• In carpentry, tool made in a wide variety of sizes
• (river) The Plane is a river in Brandenburg, Germany
• (tool) A hand plane is a tool for shaping wood
• A two-dimensional surface in Cartesian co-ordinate space
• Evenly flat, rather than wrinkled, folded, grooved or otherwise
• In art, an imaginary surface for determining points in a drawing
A further 25 definitions can be found on Encyclo
More crossword answersWe found 24 answers for the crossword clue Plane . A further 50 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Plane yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “A.ROPLA..” will find “AEROPLANE” and “A.RCRA..” will find “AIRCRAFT”)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Plane”