Definitions of “Aircraft”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A vehicle that can travel through the air
• Any aeronautical vehicle capable of flying through the air
• An aircraft is a machine that is able to fly by gaining support from the air, or
• There are plenty of sunken aircraft underwater, many of them from World War Two
• A generic term for all types of flying machines, both heavier-than-air and lighter-than-air
• Any machine supported for flight in the air by buoyancy or by the dynamic action of air on its surfaces
• An aircraft is a flying machine, a vessel which flies through the air rather than floats on water or travels along a road or rail