Origin (Crossword clue)
We found 34 answers for “Origin” .This page shows answers to the clue Origin, followed by ten definitions like “The first stage of existence”, “The fixed end of a muscle” and “The place where something begins”. Synonyms for Origin are for example basis, beginning and birth. More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
Definitions of “Origin”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• The place where something begins
• (mathematics) In mathematics
• Of or pertaining to the genus Srugis
• That from which anything primarily proceeds
• The first existence or beginning of anything
• Origination an event that is a beginning
• Properties attributable to your ancestry
• The most anterior point of a fin base
• The point of intersection of coordinate axes
• Some nominal starting point for a coordinate system
A further 27 definitions can be found on Encyclo
Synonyms of “Origin”Using a synonym can be a good alternative for using “Origin”. You might be able to find more answers by using these:
basis, beginning, birth, cause, core, cradle, derivation, descent, embryo, genesis, home, hometown, kernel, native land, origins, place of birth, root, rudiment and source.
More crossword answersWe found 34 answers for the crossword clue Origin . A further 50 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Origin yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “B.S..” will find “BASIS” and “B.GINNI..” will find “BEGINNING”)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Origin”