Birth (Crossword clue)
We found 28 answers for “Birth” .This page shows answers to the clue Birth, followed by ten definitions like “Specifically, in the human”, “The act of bringing forth” and “Generally applied to human beings”. A synonym for Birth is confinement.
Definitions of “Birth”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Generally applied to human beings
• Nativity the event of being born
• The act or fact of coming into life
• The condition to which a person is born
• Origin; beginning; as, the birth of an empire
• The act or fact of coming into life, or of being born
• Natural heritage: a musician by birth
• The kinship relation of an offspring to the parents
• Passage of the fetus from the uterus to the outside world
• An act or instance of being born: the day of his birth
A further 16 definitions can be found on Encyclo
Synonyms of “Birth”Using a synonym can be a good alternative for using “Birth”. You might be able to find more answers by using these:
More crossword answersWe found 28 answers for the crossword clue Birth . A further 50 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Birth yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “C.NFINEME..” will find “CONFINEMENT”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Birth”