Nonsense (Crossword clue)
We found 65 answers for “Nonsense” .This page shows answers to the clue Nonsense, followed by ten definitions like “As used in genetics”, “Conduct, action, etc” and “Trifles; things of no importance”. Synonyms for Nonsense are for example absurdity, balderdash and baloney. More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
BULL DUST (4,4)
FIDDLE FADDLE (6,6)
Definitions of “Nonsense”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Trifles; things of no importance
• Lines that read like word-salad
• Something absurd or fatuous
• That which is not sense, or has no sense
• A message that seems to convey no meaning
• Ornamental objects of no great value
• Words or language having little or no sense or meaning
• That which in a written agreement or will is unintelligible
• Bunk 1 nonsensicality a message that seems to convey no meaning
• Nonsense is a communication, via speech, writing, or any other symbolic system
Synonyms of “Nonsense”Using a synonym can be a good alternative for using “Nonsense”. You might be able to find more answers by using these:
absurdity, balderdash, baloney, blarney, bunk, bunkum, charm, claptrap, codswallop, double-talk, drivel, flattery, foolishness, gabble, garbage, gibberish, gobbledygook, hogwash and hot air.
More crossword answersWe found 65 answers for the crossword clue Nonsense . A further 50 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Nonsense yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “A.SURDI..” will find “ABSURDITY” and “B.LDERDA..” will find “BALDERDASH”)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Nonsense”