Definitions of “Absurdity”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Something absurd.
• Fatuousness a ludicrous folly
• The state or quality of being absurd
• An absurdity is a thing that is extremely unreasonable
• A message whose content is at variance with reason
• The quality of being absurd or inconsistent with obvious truth
• Absurdness a message whose content is at variance with reason
• A theatre-of-the-absurd play, often using comedic elements in a nihilistic vein