Main (Crossword clue)
We found 22 answers for “Main” .This page shows answers to the clue Main, followed by ten definitions like “The primary parachute”, “Unqualified; absolute” and “Very or extremely strong”. Synonyms for Main are for example basic, biggest and chief. More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
OPEN SEA (4,3)
WATER PIPE (5,4)
Definitions of “Main”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Very or extremely strong
• (abbr.) Main character
• Midwest Alliance in Nursing
• The chief or principal part
• Vast; huge. 'The main abyss
• Main is Dorset slang for great, mighty
• (Common core terms) most important element
• Metal pipe assembly underground or on soil surface
• Mid America Interconnected Network (US)
• Principal; chief; first in size, rank, importance, etc
A further 14 definitions can be found on Encyclo
More crossword answersWe found 22 answers for the crossword clue Main . Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Main yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “B.S..” will find “BASIC” and “B.GGE..” will find “BIGGEST”)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Main”