Definitions of “Principal”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• The original amount of the loan, the capital
• The party affected by agent decisions in a
• (Test terms) main or most important
• (commercial law) In commercial law
• - The original amount of the loan, the capital
• A principal is the total amount borrowed from a lender
• The total amount of money being borrowed or lent
• First or highest in rank, importance, value, etc.
• The educator who has executive authority for a school
• (of an axis of a conic) passing through the foci
A further 24 definitions can be found on Encyclo