Impasse (Crossword clue)
We found 9 answers for “Impasse” .This page shows answers to the clue Impasse, followed by 5 definitions like “An impassable road or way”, “A road or way that has no outlet” and “A situation in which no progress can be made”. Synonyms for Impasse are for example dead heat, deadlock and draw. More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
BLIND ALLEY (5,5)
MEXICAN STANDOFF (7,8)
Definitions of “Impasse”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A situation in which no progress can be made
• A street with only one way in or out
• A position or situation from which there is no escape
• (Lesser known words) a situation in which no progress can be made
• A smoke screen. When a person draws a blank or gets confused as you are working on an issue with them
• A bargaining impasse occurs when the two sides negotiating an agreement are unable to reach an agreement and become deadlocked
More crossword answersWe found 9 answers for the crossword clue Impasse . A further 5 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Impasse yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “D.AD HE..” will find “DEAD HEAT” and “D.ADLO..” will find “DEADLOCK”)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Impasse”