Tie (Crossword clue)
We found 40 answers for “Tie” .This page shows answers to the clue Tie, followed by ten definitions like “Telemedicine Information Exchange”, “Treatment Improvement Exchange” and “Equality of score in a contest”. Synonyms for Tie are for example acquaintance, attach and attachment. More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
DEAD HEAT (4,4)
Definitions of “Tie”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Equality of score in a contest
• (music) In music notation
• To fasten with a band or cord and knot
• A fastener that serves to join or link
• A cord (or string or ribbon or wire etc
• (music) a slur over two notes of the same pitch
• A structural member resisting tension forces along the grain
• A term used to denote the uncut portion of a perforation
• A wire device that connects a conductor to an insulator
• To form, as a knot, by interlacing or complicating a cord
A further 25 definitions can be found on Encyclo
Synonyms of “Tie”Using a synonym can be a good alternative for using “Tie”. You might be able to find more answers by using these:
acquaintance, attach, attachment, bind, bond, bootlace, chain, confine, connection, cord, fasten, fix, friendship, granny knot, hamper, impede, join, knot and link.
More crossword answersWe found 40 answers for the crossword clue Tie . Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Tie yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “A.QUAINTAN..” will find “ACQUAINTANCE” and “A.TA..” will find “ATTACH”)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Tie”