Explosion (Crossword clue)
We found 13 answers for “Explosion” .This page shows answers to the clue Explosion, followed by ten definitions like “The sudden and violent release of mechanical”, “A violent outburst, as of laughter or anger” and “The act of exploding or bursting something”. Synonyms for Explosion are for example bang, blast and blast-off. More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
Definitions of “Explosion”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• The act of exploding or bursting something
• A sudden increase of pressure and temperature
• A bunker shot that sends the ball, and accompanying sand
• The action of treating with scorn, rejecting (a notion
• The rapid release of energy arising from combustion processes
• The noise itself: The loud explosion woke them
• A bursting with violence and loud noise, because of internal pressure
• The action of driving out, or of issuing forth, with violence and noise
• A sudden, rapid, or great increase: a population explosion
• A violent release of energy caused by a chemical or nuclear reaction
A further 12 definitions can be found on Encyclo
Synonyms of “Explosion”Using a synonym can be a good alternative for using “Explosion”. You might be able to find more answers by using these:
bang, blast, blast-off, blowing up, detonation, discharge, exploding, flare, flash, gust, ignition and setting off.
More crossword answersWe found 13 answers for the crossword clue Explosion . A further 50 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Explosion yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “B...” will find “BANG” and “B.A..” will find “BLAST”)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Explosion”