Discharge (Crossword clue)
We found 84 answers for “Discharge” .This page shows answers to the clue Discharge, followed by ten definitions like “(Of Debts) In bankruptcy”, “Run the pouring forth of a fluid” and “The pouring forth of a fluid”. Synonyms for Discharge are for example cough up, emit and empty. More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
Definitions of “Discharge”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• The pouring forth of a fluid
• The sudden giving off of energy
• Discharge means freed from bankruptcy
• Paying of the remainder of a mortgage
• The activation or firing of a neuron
• To relieve of a charge, load, or burden
• A substance that is emitted or released
• Remove the unbalanced electricity from
• (dis´chahrj) material or force set free
• Discharge occurs when the bankruptcy period ends
A further 33 definitions can be found on Encyclo
More crossword answersWe found 84 answers for the crossword clue Discharge . A further 50 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Discharge yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “C.UGH ..” will find “COUGH UP” and “E...” will find “EMIT”)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Discharge”