Definitions of “Evil”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Morally objectionable behavior
• Tending to cause great harm
• Having or exhibiting bad moral qualities
• Wicked and often selfish or oppressive
• Harmful tending to cause great harm
• Harmful; injurious: evil laws
• Electronic viewfinder interchangeable lens camera
• Evil is American slang for impressive, admirable
• Having qualities tending to injury and mischief
• Reversing the proper order of moral 'incentives'
A further 14 definitions can be found on Encyclo