Cruel (Crossword clue)
We found 36 answers for “Cruel” .This page shows answers to the clue Cruel, followed by 6 definitions like “Attended with cruetly”, “Rigid; stern; strict” and “Disposed to give pain to others”. Synonyms for Cruel are for example appalling, atrocious and brutal. More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
Definitions of “Cruel”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Disposed to give pain to others
• Causing, or fitted to cause, pain, grief, or misery
• Lacking or showing kindness or compassion or mercy
• Willfully or knowingly causing pain or distress to others
• Causing or marked by great pain or distress: a cruel remark
• (solitaire) Cruel is a video game for Microsoft Windows based on Perseverance
• Enjoying the pain or distress of others: the cruel spectators of the gladiatorial contests
Synonyms of “Cruel”Using a synonym can be a good alternative for using “Cruel”. You might be able to find more answers by using these:
appalling, atrocious, brutal, callous, cold-blooded, domineering, ferocious, fierce, gory, hard, hard-hearted, hard-nosed, harsh, heartless, inconsiderate, inhuman, insensitive, merciless and nasty.
More crossword answersWe found 36 answers for the crossword clue Cruel . A further 50 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Cruel yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “A.PALLI..” will find “APPALLING” and “A.ROCIO..” will find “ATROCIOUS”)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Cruel”