Aureole (Crossword clue)
We found 3 answers for “Aureole” .This page shows answers to the clue Aureole, followed by ten definitions like “Another word for halo”, “A halo, actual or figurative” and “The circle of rays, or halo of light”. A synonym for Aureole is aura.
Definitions of “Aureole”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• The circle of rays, or halo of light
• Any encircling ring of light or color
• The outermost region of the sun`s atmosphere
• Corona the outermost region of the sun`s atmosphere
• Radiant light around head or body of holy personage
• A zone of altered country rock around an igneous intrusion
• A celestial crown or accidental glory added to the bliss of heaven
• Country rock affected by contact metamorphism around igneous intrusion
• Brightly illuminated area surrounding an atmospheric light source
• A zone surrounding an igneous intrusion, in which contact metamorphism has taken place
Synonyms of “Aureole”Using a synonym can be a good alternative for using “Aureole”. You might be able to find more answers by using these:
More crossword answersWe found 3 answers for the crossword clue Aureole . A further 3 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Aureole yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “A...” will find “AURA”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Aureole”