Halo (Crossword clue)
We found 9 answers for “Halo” .This page shows answers to the clue Halo, followed by ten definitions like “High Altitude Low Opening”, “Group of optical phenomena” and “A light line around object edges in a image”. Synonyms for Halo are for example aura, circle of light and nimbus. More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
Definitions of “Halo”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A light line around object edges in a image
• A ring or arc that encircles the sun or moon
• A circle of light around the sun or moon
• A luminous circle, usually prismatically colored
• A ring of light that appears around the Sun or Moon
• High Altitude Low Opening (Airborne)
• A circular metal band used in a halo cast or halo brace
• HaLo (Ayako Hirakata) is a Japanese pop musician
• Radiance encircling the heads of saints and holy persons in art
• (bar) Halo was a high end gay bar located at 1435 P Street
A further 25 definitions can be found on Encyclo
Synonyms of “Halo”Using a synonym can be a good alternative for using “Halo”. You might be able to find more answers by using these:
aura, circle of light and radiance.
More crossword answersWe found 9 answers for the crossword clue Halo . Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Halo yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “A...” will find “AURA” and “C.RCLE OF LIG..” will find “CIRCLE OF LIGHT”)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Halo”