Yield (Crossword clue)
We found 37 answers for “Yield” .This page shows answers to the clue Yield, followed by ten definitions like “Consent reluctantly”, “Is the rate of return on an asset” and “Rate of return on an investment”. Synonyms for Yield are for example abandon, concede and give up. More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
GIVE IN (4,2)
SAY YES (3,3)
Definitions of “Yield”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Rate of return on an investment
• To give way; to cease opposition
• Be the cause or source of
• Experimental yield; actual yield
• Fruit an amount of a product
• Standing crop expressed as a rate, i
• Give in, as to influence or pressure
• How much a share in a company earns in dividends
• Rate of return on an investment in percentage terms
• Evidence of plastic deformation in structural materials
A further 24 definitions can be found on Encyclo
More crossword answersWe found 37 answers for the crossword clue Yield . A further 50 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Yield yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “A.AND..” will find “ABANDON” and “C.NCE..” will find “CONCEDE”)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Yield”