Whim (Crossword clue)
We found 12 answers for “Whim” .This page shows answers to the clue Whim, followed by 6 definitions like “The European widgeon”, “A sudden turn or start of the mind” and “Called also whim gin, and whimsey”. Synonyms for Whim are for example burst, fad and fancy. More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
Definitions of “Whim”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Called also whim gin, and whimsey
• To be subject to, or indulge in, whims
• A winding machine used for hoisting ore out of a shaft
• Whimsy an odd or fanciful or capricious idea
• (mining) A whim, also called a whim gin or a horse capstan
• A large capstan or vertical drum turned by horse power or steam power
• (AM) WHIM (1080 AM) is a Christian radio station licensed to Coral Gables
More crossword answersWe found 12 answers for the crossword clue Whim . Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Whim yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “B.R..” will find “BURST” and “F...” will find “FAD”)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Whim”