Definitions of “Whim”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Called also whim gin, and whimsey
• To be subject to, or indulge in, whims
• A winding machine used for hoisting ore out of a shaft
• Whimsy an odd or fanciful or capricious idea
• (mining) A whim, also called a whim gin or a horse capstan
• A large capstan or vertical drum turned by horse power or steam power
• (AM) WHIM (1080 AM) is a Christian radio station licensed to Coral Gables