Violate (Crossword clue)
We found 10 answers for “Violate” .This page shows answers to the clue Violate, followed by 7 definitions like “To disturb; to interrupt”, “Fail to agree with” and “To act contrary to something”. A synonym for Violate is outrage.
Definitions of “Violate”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• To act contrary to something
• To commit rape on; to ravish
• To treat in a violent manner
• (Verb) To break or disturb
• To rape or sexually assault someone
• To treat something sacred with a lack of respect
• To disturb or to interrupt something in a rude or violent way
• To do violence to, as to anything that should be held sacred or respected
Synonyms of “Violate”Using a synonym can be a good alternative for using “Violate”. You might be able to find more answers by using these:
More crossword answersWe found 10 answers for the crossword clue Violate . A further 42 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Violate yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “O.TRA..” will find “OUTRAGE”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Violate”