Definitions of “Vibrate”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• To thrill, as with an emotional response
• To produce an oscillating or quivering effect of sound
• To move rhythmically and steadily to and fro, as a pendulum
• To move to and fro or up and down quickly and repeatedly
• To move to and fro, or from side to side, as a pendulum, an elastic rod
• With reference to sounds, to produce or have a quivering or vibratory effect
• To have the constituent particles move to and fro, with alternate compression and dilation of parts