Definitions of “Veranda”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• An open, roofed gallery or portico, adjoining a dwelling house
• In architecture, a veranda is an open, roofed gallery or portico
• (magazine) Veranda is a lifestyle magazine with a focus on the home
• A porch along the outside of a building (sometimes partly enclosed)
• Verandah a porch along the outside of a building (sometimes partly enclosed)
• A veranda or verandah (from Portuguese varanda, IPA) is a roofed opened gallery or porch
• In architecture, most frequently, an open-walled, roofed porch attached to the exterior of a domestic structure and usually surrounded by a railing