Ventilate (Crossword clue)
We found 3 answers for “Ventilate” .This page shows answers to the clue Ventilate, followed by 6 definitions like “To provide with a vent”, “Circulate through and freshen” and “To change or renew, as the air of a room”. Synonyms for Ventilate are for example air, expose and freshen. More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
AIR OUT (3,3)
Definitions of “Ventilate”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• To change or renew, as the air of a room
• To winnow; to fan; as, to ventilate wheat
• To open and expose to the free passage of air
• Ventilate is slang for to shoot someone full of holes
• To aerate, or oxygenate, the blood in the pulmonary capillaries
• Expose to the circulation of fresh air so as to retard spoilage
• Furnish with an opening to allow air to circulate or gas to escape
More crossword answersWe found 3 answers for the crossword clue Ventilate . A further 16 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Ventilate yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “A...” will find “AIR” and “E.PO..” will find “EXPOSE”)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Ventilate”