Definitions of “Valency”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Synonym for the grape variety Teneron
• The phenomenon of forming chemical bonds
• (chemistry) a property of atoms or radicals
• Valency is the maximum combining power of a chemical element
• (biology) a relative capacity to unite or react or interact as with antigens or a biological substrate
• (linguistics) In linguistics, verb valency or valence refers to the number of arguments controlled by a verbal predicate
• Valence, valency In chemistry, the capacity of an atom or group of atoms to combine in specific proportions with other atoms or groups of atoms