Universe (Crossword clue)
UNIVERSE - This structure is nearly 100 billion light years in size
We found 6 answers for “Universe” .This page shows answers to the clue Universe, followed by ten definitions like “The complete natural world”, “All of space and its contents” and “Everything that exists anywhere”. A synonym for Universe is space.
Definitions of “Universe”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Everything that exists anywhere
• (mathematics) In mathematics
• (role-playing game) Universe
• (see also Survey universe)
• All the matter and space that exists
• Everything around us is part of the Universe
• All of time, space and its contents
• The whole collection of existing things
• Latin, meaning: generally, in general
• Everything stated or assumed in a given discussion
A further 23 definitions can be found on Encyclo
Synonyms of “Universe”Using a synonym can be a good alternative for using “Universe”. You might be able to find more answers by using these:
More crossword answersWe found 6 answers and 1 “crossword-did-you-knows” for the crossword clue Universe . A further 15 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Universe yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “S.A..” will find “SPACE”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Universe”