Thorn (Crossword clue)
We found 9 answers for “Thorn” .This page shows answers to the clue Thorn, followed by ten definitions like “In anatomy, a thornlike or spinous structure”, “The name of the Anglo-Saxon letter /” and “A Germanic character of runic origin”. A synonym for Thorn is spine.
Definitions of “Thorn”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Any shrub or small tree which bears thorns
• In anatomy, a thornlike or spinous structure
• The name of the Anglo-Saxon letter /
• A Germanic character of runic origin
• A sharp-pointed tip on a stem or leaf
• A short, stiff, sharp-pointed branch
• (letter) Thorn or þorn (Þ
• Fig.: That which pricks or annoys as a thorn
• Something that causes irritation and annoyance
• (organization) Thorn: Digital Defenders of Children
A further 7 definitions can be found on Encyclo
Synonyms of “Thorn”Using a synonym can be a good alternative for using “Thorn”. You might be able to find more answers by using these:
More crossword answersWe found 9 answers for the crossword clue Thorn . A further 50 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Thorn yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “S.I..” will find “SPINE”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Thorn”