Definitions of “Theology”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• The rational and systematic study of religion
• The study of the nature of God and religious truth
• A religious theory, school of thought, or system of belief
• A particular system or school of religious beliefs and teachings
• 'knowledge' of God, based on either 'theoretical' or 'practical' 'reason'
• Discipline of religious thought that is restricted in its narrower sense
• The study of God and of his relationship with created reality (Reid et al
• Theological system a particular system or school of religious beliefs and teachings
• The study of God and religion, deriving from and based on the data of divine Revelation
• The study of religion, especially the Christian faith and God`s relation to the world
A further 13 definitions can be found on Encyclo