Team (Crossword clue)
We found 10 answers for “Team” .This page shows answers to the clue Team, followed by ten definitions like “Tele-Education And Medicine”, “Squad a cooperative unit” and “Hence, a number of animals moving together”. Synonyms for Team are eleven, squad and troop.
Definitions of “Team”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Team is criminal slang for a gang
• Tele-Education And Medicine
• Squad a cooperative unit
• Hence, a number of animals moving together
• Usually, four dogs exhibited by one handler
• (My Antonia) two or more horses, oxen, etc
• A group of young animals, especially of young ducks
• Team is the collective noun for a group of ducks in flight
• Two or more draft animals that work together to pull a vehicle
• A collection of creative individuals brought together to make a game
A further 7 definitions can be found on Encyclo
More crossword answersWe found 10 answers for the crossword clue Team . Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Team yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “E.EV..” will find “ELEVEN” and “S.U..” will find “SQUAD”)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Team”