Definitions of “Surfeit”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• The state of being more than full
• To indulge to satiety in any gratification
• General disgust caused by excess or satiety
• Indulge to satiety, as of one`s appetite
• Satiate feed to fulness or to excessÂ
• Disgust or revulsion resulting from overindulgence
• Etymology: from Old French surfet, 'excess'
• Excess or overindulgence in eating or drinking
• Indulge (one's appetite) to satiety
• Overabundance the state of being more than full
A further 13 definitions can be found on Encyclo