Surety (Crossword clue)
We found 12 answers for “Surety” .This page shows answers to the clue Surety, followed by ten definitions like “Something that makes sure”, “The state or quality of being sure” and “An additional levy added to some charge”. A synonym for Surety is premises.
Definitions of “Surety”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• An additional levy added to some charge
• A guarantee that an obligation will be met
• One who provides a warrant or guarantee to another
• One who is bound with and for another who is primarily liable
• (The Tempest) a person who takes responsibility for another
• A person who agrees to be responsible for another's debt or obligation
• A guarantor of payment or performance if another fails to pay or perform
• Security against loss or damage or for the fulfillment of an obligation
• A person's undertaking to be liable for another's default or non-attendance at Court
• An individual or corporation that guarantees the performance or actions of another
A further 11 definitions can be found on Encyclo
Synonyms of “Surety”Using a synonym can be a good alternative for using “Surety”. You might be able to find more answers by using these:
More crossword answersWe found 12 answers for the crossword clue Surety . A further 6 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Surety yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “P.EMIS..” will find “PREMISES”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Surety”