Sugar (Crossword clue)
SUGAR - The average American eats around 140lbs of this every year
We found 43 answers for “Sugar” .This page shows answers to the clue Sugar, followed by ten definitions like “Used for the lactic bacteria to”, “A class of carbohydrates that taste sweet” and “A class of carbohydrates that tastes sweet”. A synonym for Sugar is sweet.
CUTIE PIE (5,3)
Definitions of “Sugar”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A class of carbohydrates that tastes sweet
• A class of carbohydrates with a sweet taste
• A term used to refer to blood glucose
• A type of carbohydrate with a sweet taste
• A carbohydrate with a characteristically sweet taste
• A class of organic compounds, having a sweet taste
• Any of several simple, water-soluble carbohydrates
• Sugar is the generalized name for sweet, short-chain
• Any of several small carbohydrates, such as glucose
• A class of carbohydrates with a sweet taste, including glucose
A further 20 definitions can be found on Encyclo
Synonyms of “Sugar”Using a synonym can be a good alternative for using “Sugar”. You might be able to find more answers by using these:
More crossword answersWe found 43 answers and 1 “crossword-did-you-knows” for the crossword clue Sugar . A further 50 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Sugar yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “S.E..” will find “SWEET”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Sugar”