Definitions of “stuttgart”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Capital of Baden-Württemberg, on the River Neckar
• A city in and the capital of Baden-Württemberg, in SW Germany
• A city in southwestern Germany famous for innovative architecture
• (soil) Stuttgart soil series is an officially designated state symbol
• City, capital of Baden-Württemberg Land (state), southwestern Germany
• City, northern district seat of Arkansas county (the southern seat is De Witt)