Stroke (Crossword clue)
We found 26 answers for “Stroke” .This page shows answers to the clue Stroke, followed by ten definitions like “A line which may be expanded in width”, “(strōk) a sudden and severe attack” and “Interruption of the blood flow to part of the brain”. Synonyms for Stroke are for example blow, contact and cuddle. More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
Definitions of “Stroke”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Interruption of the blood flow to part of the brain
• Measurement of length of piston travel in the bore
• Damage to part of the brain due to lack of blood supply
• Our Stroke Main Article provides a comprehensive look at the who
• The distance a piston travels up or down inside the cylinder
• Condition caused by damage to blood vessels in the brain
• A condition which occurs from insufficient oxygen supply to the brain
• A sudden seizure caused by the rupture of a blood vessel in the brain
• Hence, by extension, an addition or amandment to a written composition
• Stroke is a general term for the sudden onset of neurological symptoms
A further 23 definitions can be found on Encyclo
More crossword answersWe found 26 answers for the crossword clue Stroke . A further 50 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Stroke yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “B...” will find “BLOW” and “C.NTA..” will find “CONTACT”)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Stroke”