Stealing (Crossword clue)
We found 16 answers for “Stealing” .This page shows answers to the clue Stealing, followed by 5 definitions like “That which is stolen”, “Usually,something that is stolen” and “Chiefly used in the plural”.
Definitions of “Stealing”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Chiefly used in the plural
• Take without the owner's consent
• The act of a person who steals
• Avoiding detection by moving carefully
• The act of taking something from someone unlawfully
• The act of taking feloniously the personal property of another without his consent and knowledge
More crossword answersWe found 16 answers for the crossword clue Stealing . A further 28 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Stealing yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Stealing”