Definitions of “Stannite”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• (ion) The stannite ion is Sn(OH)3−, or similar
• A dark gray mineral with a metallic luster that is a source of tin
• A mineral, iron-black to steel-gray in color, with a metallic luster
• A sulfide mineral, chemical formula Cu2FeSnS4, that is an ore of tin
• Tin pyrites a dark grey mineral with a metallic luster that is a source of tin
• Stannite or tin pyrites is a sulphostannate of copper and iron found in tin deposits in Cornwall