Definitions of “Stale”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Vapid or tasteless from age
• Showing deterioration from age
• Urinate, of cattle and horses
• Dusty lacking originality or spontaneity
• Coffee that has been exposed to oxygen for too long
• Dull, heavy wines that are oxidized or lack balancing acidity for freshness are called stale
• Something set, or offered to view, as an allurement to draw others to any place or purpose