Spurs (Crossword clue)
Definitions of “Spurs”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• (short story) `Spurs` is a short story by Tod Robbins
• Spurs are tools worn on the heel of a boot, used when riding horses
• The cleanup isn`t for the category, but for every year in the category
• Pieces of metal worn by a horse rider, who presses these into the sides of the horse
• Bony outgrowths from any part of the skeleton, such as the wing (see wing spurs)
• (My Antonia) a pair of pointed devices worn on the heels by the rider of a horse and used to urge the horse forward
More crossword answersWe found 7 answers for the crossword clue Spurs . A further 20 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Spurs yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Spurs”