Definitions of “Sponsorship”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Funding of an event or support of a venture in return for publicity
• Some companies offer a sum of money to students during their studies
• The purchase of all or part of a television program by one advertiser
• The act of sponsoring (either officially or financially)
• The provision of financial or material support to individuals, teams
• Balloons can be sponsored as can competitions and record attempts in return for publicity
• Sponsorship is an action by allies that are taken to advance the career of members of marginalized groups