Definitions of “Spitfire”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A violent, irascible, or passionate person
• Spitfire is British slang for a cigarette lighter
• British aircraft legendary for being used in World War II
• Spitfire is an amber-coloured, mild, smoky malt ale from the Shepherd Neame brewery
• A highly emotional and quick-tempered person (especially a girl or woman)
• The most widely produced and strategically important British single-seat fighter of World War II
• The Vickers-Armstrong Supermarine Spitfire was a British single-seater fighter and photo-reconnaissance aircraft of the Second World War